New photos of Princeton and Dublyn Matilda. I treasure every time I get to see them.
I am so excited for Stephanie. Stephanie is in the Luckyhill group. She left Sunday of this week, for Ghana. I can't wait til the day when I can write and say the same. She is going to go to Ghana and live until her boys adoption is finished. I know things will happen for us soon.
There is not one day that goes by that I don't think and pray for Princeton and Dublyn. I feel like I am their mother. I feel the urgency of getting there to be with them, but in God's time. I was never good waiting for Christmas, as a kid. So this is one of the hardest things I have ever done. Wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Can't wait to see those smiling faces in person. It was great getting the update from Fredrik on the kids today. It will be so nice to have your family here in Utah as well. Any update on the move?
I love these kids! I know it's been hard to learn to wait. Your day will come and you ARE their mother no doubt about it!
To have met them in person was so wonderful! They are sooo wonderful and Matilda's smile is like nothing else.
Post a Comment