Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kids are joining families

There is so much activity happening at Luckyhill. There are so many families finding their children and children finding their families. Good happy news all around. Of course prayers to those who are still facing challenges.
It warms my heart to see Princeton and Dublyn in new photos. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and them. There is a reason why it is taking us so long. With the economy and Paul changing jobs and living in Utah without us. We will be moving there soon to join him. Our family is spread across the world, California, Utah and Ghana. Perhaps, this is what Heavenly Father is waiting for, for us to get to Utah so we can process everything and get to Ghana then become a complete family.

1 comment:

Steve and Narda said...

Your kids are sooooo cute. I had such a wonderful time visiting with them and the items you sent were very well recieved. Give me a call some time as I'd love to let you know how my trip went.