Well... As most of you know my sweet mom passed away in November. I have been Utah for 3 weeks. We came to Utah the week before Christmas and are still here! Our plans are to go back to California on Saturday.
I feel so anti-social, since we have been here. We have been cleaning out and moving the items from my mom's house to storage, DI(donation center), dump or to a pile that seems to be growing daily that is coming to California with us. I was hoping to fit it all in my car, haha! I am going to get the u-hall trailer and load it up and drive it back to CA. I feel all I have done in 3 weeks is clean, pack, and throw things away!
This is my first time in a long time to come up and take a breath. Almost done with the house!
Jessica who HAS adopted Sarah from Luckyhill are home together and happy. Congratulations!
Just wanted to send a short message, today. Will pop on later to add more, have to go get the u-hall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We are praying for you, that life brings some blessings and peace your way!
Hi sweetie! What a huge undertaking, sounds like you haven't had a chance to breath. I would LOVE to see you. Call me if you get a second. You are all in my thoughts constantly!
Post a Comment