Saturday, October 24, 2009

Much needed blog up-date

I do know it has been a long time since my last post. After the Maui Taco fund-raiser, literally right after, like the day after, we (the Terry Family) moved to Utah. I am happy to report that families are going to Ghana and adding to their loving families. As for the Terry's our journey continues. We love, more than ever, Dublyn and Princeton. Our hearts are so full of love for them.
We have moved in to a great town, Parowan, Utah. At church the Young Women have jumped on the band wagon and are making humanitarian projects for us to take when we go to Ghana. So nice to have such great support in our new town. We love it! But at the same time we miss our friends back in California.
Princeton and Dublyn are getting bigger and bigger. Lois sent me some great photos of them and her daughter Lily, check them out. Today at the temple as we were waiting to enter, the most beautiful family entered the doors. It was a family that was being sealed to their beautiful newly adopted baby. I can't wait. It instantly brought tears to my eyes.
It has taken me this long to get to my blog after moving. I hope to be more on the ball. Hopefully soon I will have more to report.

1 comment:

Steve and Narda said...

Love the pictures! Especially Dublin and her infectious smile. Hopefully with the move behind you now things can progress quickly and you can be united with your wonderful kids.