Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here we go... on a journey to Ghana, Africa

I have never been interested in creating a blog before. Except that I love reading other peoples blogs. I have always learned something from reading what others are experiencing. So, I am diving into this with no knowledge of how to design or even set this up. It has been pretty easy, so far. It has been kind of a step by step process. If I can get photos uploaded that will be a miracle.

I need to start this blog for the Luckyhill school/orphanage. I have found my love in this school. As many of you know or some of you don't know, we (the Terrys) have found the rest of our family at the Luckyhill School/Orphanage. I will try to post a photo of some of the scenes of the school and even a photo of our children who are waiting for us. We can't wait to get there to meet them and then bring them home to be a special part of our family.

I write this because the school is in need of special financial help. I am so excited to see great things happen for the rest of the children that remain at the school. Like a water well, electricity, some source of light, buildings that shelter the children. Even our children are thinking of ways that they can help improve the children's lives at Luckyhill School/Orphanage. I hope you can help us in our efforts to bring safety, security, happiness and light to a place that needs us, all of us!

No comments: